Please contact Dr. Catalona if you have questions about how to become his patient or if you have specific concerns related to your treatment if you are or have been a patient of Dr. Catalona’s.
Emails regarding potential care or care of present and past patients will not be posted on the website. They will be answered directly to your email by Dr. Catalona.
All other questions should be directed to the Question and Answer Section (Q&A) of the website. Dr. Catalona answers these questions as well, and the answers are posted on the website so that viewers can learn from each other’s concerns.
Schedule an Appointment with Dr. Catalona
Contact the URF
c/o Financial Support Services
PO Box 50348
St. Louis, MO 63105-5348
Questions regarding QUEST, including subscription
Information for Dr. Catalona’s current patients:
- Current patients should communicate with Dr. Catalona preferentially with their My-Chart account, which is secure and documents the communication.
- Click here to submit questions to the Q&A section of the website.
- Click here to provide financial assistance for the ongoing efforts of the Urological Research Foundation.
- Click here to receive your free subscription to the QUEST Newsletter.
- Click here to join our genetic research studies.
Send A Message to the URF