The articles listed below are the most recent ones in Quest explaining and describing recent progress in the genetic research on prostate cancer by Dr. William J. Catalona and his research collaborators.
For additional articles, type the word Genetics in our website search and additional past articles will also come up.
To read the articles listed below, click on the title of the article you want to read.
- A Hot Number on the Hit Parade: 8Q24
- Alleles: Secrets to Cancer Risk
- Potential Jackpot in Cancer Research: Breakthrough In Bringing Personalized Medicine Into Clinical Practice
- Exploring Genetic Approaches for Diagnosis, Treatment and Cure
- Recent Genetic Findings and What They Could Mean
- A Most Exciting Discovery: A Gene That Appears to Pass on the Risk of Prostate Cancer
- New Regions in DNA Statistically Associated with Prostate Cancer