- Dr. Catalona is unable to respond to all questions.
- By submitting your question with this form, you agree to have your edited question and Dr. Catalona’s answer published in QUEST and on www.drcatalona.com. Names and email addresses will not be published.
- Submitting your name and email address is optional, but Dr. Catalona can only reply to you directly if you provide contact information. However, due to HIPAA, Dr. Catalona can only reply directly with a “secure" response that will require you to register with Cisco Systems in order to access the message.
Information for Dr. Catalona’s current patients:
- Current patients should communicate with Dr. Catalona preferentially with their My-Chart account, which is secure and documents the communication.
Before you submit a question:
- Please review our Q&A – Prostate Cancer page before submitting a new question.
- Use our search feature to find additional information related to your questions. You will be directed to articles and other material on this site related to the subject.
Please enter your question. Including your name and email address is optional, but Dr. Catalona can only reply to you directly if you provide contact information.